Field Assessment of Carrier Ethernet Services
EXFO’s ETS-1000L is a cost-effective, compact Ethernet loopback tool that can be used as a remote unit to return test traffic, enabling service providers to turn-up and install next-generation Carrier Ethernet services. It is fully compatible with EXFO’s complete portfolio of Ethernet analyzers (ETS-1000, AXS-850 series, RTU-310/310G) and Ethernet test modules (FTB-8510B, FTB-8510G, FTB-8525/8535 and FTB-8120NGE/8130NGE).
The ETS-1000L supports the following interfaces: 10/100/1000Base-T, 1000Base-SX, 1000Base-LX and 1000Base-ZX. Thanks to this simple loopback tool, technicians can loop back traffic up to layer 4 with configurable MAC, IP and VLAN parameters. The ETS-1000L can also be used as an endpoint for all of today’s necessary Ethernet/IP field testing applications including RFC 2544, bit-error-rate testing, packet jitter as well as multistream generation and analysis (quality of service testing).
- 10/100/1000BaseT and GigE ports
- Can be used as a remote loopback/reflector for all carrier Ethernet validation tests including RFC 2544, bit-error rate and quality of service (QoS)
- Supports user-configurable full line rate loopback at layers 1 through 4
- 802.3ah remote loopback support
- Complete interoperability with EXFO’s Ethernet analyzers (ETS-1000, AXS-200/850 series, RTU-310/310G) and Ethernet test modules (FTB-8510B, FTB-8510G, FTB-8525/8535 and FTB-8120NGE/8130NGE)
- Responds to ping requests
- Configurable MAC/IP address and VLAN