Network equipment manufacturers are undergoing a transformation in the way they develop and deploy products for their customers. The growth in network traffic and the booming demand for bandwidth has spurred the need for rapid innovation in technologies that underpin the network infrastructure.
As a result of this, the production floor is under pressure. Time-to-market is shorter, while costs have to be kept under control. Test automation and reliability are key enablers and have become critical to help accelerate the production floor.
In this webinar, learn how to:
- Use switching to reduce CAPEX
- Simplify management and troubleshooting
- Improve automation performance
- See what solutions are essential for a highly flexible, constraint-free production floor while maximizing CAPEX and return on existing investments.
Francois Robitaille, Senior Product Line Manager, Optical Business Unit, EXFO
Moderator: Stephen HardyEditorial Director and Associate PublisherLightwave
Don’t forget to register for Part 2 of this Two-part Event!
R&D and Labs: Develop innovative solutions. Faster. Better.
Keeping up the rapid pace of innovation is an ever present challenge for network equipment manufacturers. There has been a reshaping of the vendor equipment industry from box development to solution-oriented innovation and deployment. Lab and R&D centers have become expertise hubs, yet they need to derive more value from their R&D spend, particularly when it comes to equipment.In this webinar, we will discuss what tests are key for rapid innovation:
- OTN multi-stage multiplexing
- Multichannel OTN
- Service disruption validation
- Breakthrough transceiver validation
- Innovative global network test management software which allows central access of network elements distributed across an organization