Fiber will enable next-generation networks, smart cities and the internet of things. Fiber to the tower has already separated radio heads and antennas from base station equipment, and now that same architecture is being leveraged for centralized radio access networks, or C-RAN. Telcos with significant fiber assets are well positioned, and are working with public and private sector partners to bring the benefits of fiber networks to as many people as possible. As operators explore cost-efficient ways to create and manage fiber-based networks, they are developing best practices that can benefit the telecom and wireless industries.
- Martha DeGrasse, Editor, RCR Wireless News
- Jake MacLeod, Founder and President, Gray Beards Consulting
- Kashif Hussain, GTM Leader, Wireless Mobility, Viavi Solutions
- Wes Oxlee, Director, CommScope Connectivity Solutions - Business Development
- Marquis Dorais, Fronthaul Product Line Manager at EXFO
By registering for this program you agree to be contacted by RCR Wireless News and any sponsors of this program.