Technology convergence is pushing NEMs to build the flexible, scalable solutions needed by NSPs.
A Portfolio of Solutions for NEM Testing Needs
The unrelenting convergence of technology across access, metro and core networks is challenging network equipment manufacturers (NEMs) to rapidly build affordable, flexible and scalable solutions that deliver the functionality needed by network service providers (NSPs) and address the growing demand for more bandwidth.
To meet the challenge of supporting the ever-growing demand for IP services that consume huge amounts of bandwidth, system manufacturers are continuing to invest in next-generation packet-based network elements that can adapt to a wide range of client services and scale to higher bandwidths, while reducing costs and optimizing bandwidth management.
Scalable Testing Solutions from Design to Deployment
The process of upgrading network backbones and metro rings, first to 40G and 100G, and also to 400G and beyond, has begun. And while these upgrades provide much needed network capacity, they also challenge system manufacturers to deliver solutions without compromising quality and reliability.
EXFO’s portfolio of NEM solutions directly addresses these needs. Delivering rigorous and reliable testing capabilities, EXFO provides advanced qualification at all development (lab) and deployment (field) stages, including high-speed phase modulation capabilities and integrated legacy and next-gen IP/Ethernet packet service testing solutions.
- Fully customized solutions for all your testing needs
- Complete testing applications for design, verification and manufacturing cycles
- Remote management capability with multiport and user support to share resources and optimize testing
- Ease of use with simplified graphical user interface for higher productivity
- Fully automated for reliable, efficient and comprehensive testing
- Future-proof designs characterize any transmission rate and any modulation format without distortion